We Are The Host (WATH) Course
What is We Are The Host (WATH)?
- One of the courses under Malaysia Welcomes The World (MWW).
- It is an updated version of Mesra Malaysia course that was conducted since 2007 until 2012 to train all frontliners in tourism industry.
- A replacement and more comprehensive course to train all tourism frontliners.
- In line with Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC) effort as the host for Visit Malaysia Year 2014.
What is the objective of We Are The Host Course?
- To prepare frontliners to be more knowledgeable and hospitable as an excellent host of Visit Malaysia Year 2014.
- To give clear direction and vision of Malaysia Tourism Industry from time to time which has been set up by National Key Economic Areas (NKEA) and Malaysia Tourism Transformation Plan (MTTP).
- To understand the importance and the need to acquire first class customer service skills as well as to provide better services.
- To understand the communication process and its barriers in order to communicate more effectively.
- To give awareness and to share information about the latest and updated tourism products.
- To instil, ownership and a proud spirit amongst the Malaysians to host Visit Malaysia Year 2014 and buy in the tourism industry.
Who should attend?
- This one day course is open to any frontliners, tourism industry players and any individuals who are involved directly and indirectly in the tourism industry.
- Only trained and appointed trainers by Ministry of Tourism and Culture is allowed to train the We Are The Host participants.
- Each participant who completed the course will be receiving a We Are the Host Certificate and CD.
Last updated :