- To ensure accurate accounting of payments and revenue in compliance with financial regulations in force.
- To provide quality and effective advices in financial and accounting services in line with the best practices to PTJ and Collector Office.
- To manage the operation of payroll system and payment of salary for MOTAC staff.
- To manage accunting and financial training for MOTAC staff.
- To manage and monitor trust, deposit and petty cash account.
- To coordinate activities for accrual accounting implementation.
- To process payments vouchers within three (3) calender days from the date of received complete documents.
- To ensure payment of monthly salary of MOTAC personnel/staff on specified date AP(105).
- To prepare an audit report on revenue and e-SPKB within fourteen (14) calender days from the date of audit completion.