Administration & Finance DivisionFUNCTIONS
- To co-ordinate all matters pertaining to the questions and answers for the House of Representatives / Senate as well as the tabling of bills.
- To co-ordinate all matters pertaining to Cabinet papers and monitor feedback on decisions of the Cabinet meeting.
- To manage the general administrative affairs of the ministry such as manage reservations for vehicles, meeting rooms and rental of office space of the ministry and state / regional offices.
- To co-ordinate all quality and productivity improvement programmes of the ministry.
- To control the operating and development expenditures of the ministry.
- To prepare and supervise the trust accounts under the ministry, the Branch Account System (BAS) and the Central Account System (CAS).
- To manage all procurements made through tenders / quotations for the ministry.
- To conduct stock verification at all divisions and state / regional offices.
- To respond within 24 hours on application of transport and meeting rooms
- The supervise and distribute minutes of (Post-Cabinet Meeting and Management Meeting) within three (3) days from the date of the meeting
- To distribute copies of parliament questions to respective division within two (2) days from the date of enquiries.
- To issue payment vouchers within seven (7) days after receiving complete document.
- To process application of advance (s) / other within seven (7) days after receiving complete document.
- To issue air / train / bus warrant (s) within five (5) days after receiving application.
- To issue provisions warrant (s) and to resolve application of provision transfer within seven (7) days of receipt.
Last updated :