Information Management DivisionFUNCTIONS
- To identify potential uses of information technology and to promote the adoption of suitable up-to-date information technologies for the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia.
- To enhance skills and knowledge in the use of information technology at the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia through information technology courses and workshops.
- To develop and maintain the communications network infrastructure for the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia.
- To govern data and information to ensure the integrity and security of the division at all times in accordance with the latest technology.
- To provide ICT tools according to the current needs of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia.
- Provides MOTAC net network services that can be accessed in 24 hours.
- Provide technical support to the complaints of ICT problems within 24 hours of receiving complain.
- Provide technical support to complaints involving ICT hardware damage within ten (10) working days.
- Updating the official website of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture within 24 hours according to status changes.
- Providing software to support ICT hardware within three (3) days from the date of application.