Infrastructure Development DivisionFUNCTIONS
- To plan, implement and monitor the physical and financial performance of tourism projects/ products under the ministry and projects financed by the ministry but carried out by implementing agencies at state level.
- To manage/implement the ministry's projects as well as provide comprehensive advice and technical support for projects undertaken by departments and agencies under the ministry and other projects funded by the ministry at state level.
- Grant approvals for maintenance projects under Malaysia Five Year Development Plan within ten (10) days from Budget Approval Committee Meeting.
- Approve financial claims submission / documents by the contractor / consultant within five (5) working days.
- Handover completed project within ten (10) days after the Certificate of Practical Completion (CPC) is received .
- Conduct site visit and prepare report on project proposals within fourteen (14) working days .
- Update and coordinate comprehensive report on the status of tourism projects two (2) times a month for Ministry internal use and the Implementation Coordination Unit , Prime Minister's Department .
- Execute Project Implementation And Monitoring Meetings with the State / Implementing Agency at least four (4) times a year .
- Coordinate and secretariat the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Development Action Committee Meeting (JTPK) once a month or twelve (12) times a year .
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for Minister to visit site once (1) a month and the Secretary General three (3) times a month .