Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC)FUNCTIONS
- To promote tourism activities organised by the ministry at MaTiC as well as to disseminate state tourism information via tourism service counters, access to tourism websites and displays on the electronic board.
- To plan, manage and implement cultural and tourism programmes and activities through performances, exhibitions, talks and demonstrations that are organised to attract domestic and foreign tourists to MaTiC.
- Providing accurate information to tourists through an efficient and customer friendly counter service, within 10 minutes of waiting time;
- Providing scheduled cultural dance performances five (5) times per week as well as promoting Malaysia's culture and arts to local and international tourists; and
- Processing space rental applications within five (5) working days of receipt through the MATCROS online system.